Suite 400-546 N. Christina Street
Toll Free: 1-800-611-2885
Bluewater Home Inspection Website
Buying a house is a fun, thrilling and sometimes stressful time for most home buyers. Not knowing all the facts about a potential property purchase can have lasting effects for years to come and end up costing you, the buyer, thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs.
Would you purchase a vehicle without first having it inspected by a certified mechanic? Of course not. Then why gamble with the largest investment that most people will probably ever make? That’s exactly what you are doing by not getting a pre purchase home inspection done performed by a properly certified home inspector.
Bluewater Home Inspection can alleviate some of the stresses involved with purchasing a new house. We offer a comprehensive inspection of all facets of the property. We also encourage all potential homebuyers to accompany us on the inspection so that we may answer any questions you have relating to your future property. The inspector will take the time to explain any concerns about the property, and will educate you on what maintenance is required to keep your new home in pristine condition. By attending the inspection you will gain the maximum benefit of the entire inspection process.
After the home inspection is complete, the inspector will provide you a verbal explanation of any deficiencies found on the property. A clear and concise written copy of the report is prepared and delivered within one business day. Our written reports are not a checklist type report, which are cluttered and difficult to read. A report from Bluewater Home Inspection is a comprehensive, easy to read report with pictures and visual diagrams to explain conditions found in the house and probable causes of any deficiencies.
A Bluewater Home Inspection will arm you with the first hand knowledge needed give you the confidence to make the correct decision on your next property purchase.
- Real Estate Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing and Renovation Inspections
- Prompt, Professional Service
- Homes and Cottages
- Residential and Commercial Inspections
- More than 11,000 inspections performed
- All inspections conform to or exceed the Canadian Association of Home Inspectors Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Home Inspection is our only business. We do not perform repairs or renovations, nor do we refer clients to specific contractors
- Our report is typically 15 to 20 page narrative report, supported by photographs, videotapes, and technical data sheets as required. Reports are normally in the clients hands within 24 hours of the inspection *
- 3 to 4 hours spent on average at inspection site
- Cost ranges from $350 to $600 (Average is $400.00)
- Inspection covers Roof, Exterior, Structure, Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning, Insulation, Plumbing and Interior
- Partial or Specific Inspections and / or Written Opinions are available
- “Value Engineering” services available
- Two inspectors at most inspections
- NRCan Eco-Energy Audits and Advice.